- The internships offered through the University Professional Internship Program differ significantly from most other student employment positions on campus as they are designed to provide professional knowledge and skill development consistent with your major/career goals.
- Internships are part-time during the fall and spring semesters – typically 10-15 hours/week.
- UNC Charlotte faculty and administrators serve as mentors.
- All positions pay $10 an hour!
- Students may have an internship over multiple sessions, but ONLY ONE UPIP internship per semester.
Find open positions in Hire-A-Niner by searching "UPIP" in the keyword field. Each internship application requires a resume and cover letter to be submitted through Hire-A-Niner. You are encouraged to speak with your career advisor or have your application materials critiqued during University Career Center drop-in hours. You may also contact the University Career Center directly with questions.